What do I do about 3ivx problem?????

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by hellno814, May 9, 2009.

1. hellno814 macrumors newbie

hey guys i figured this is the best place to ask about this problem because its a video conversion problem..

i have a mac book pro not the new (green one) but the older one that looks like a a powerbook. im haveing a serious problem all my videos that our in my itunes and any video that i download come up with a water mark across them that says 3ivx trial and then demo expired..

now im trying to delete al the files from my computer so i can use perian, but every time i try to empty trash it wont let me saying that the program is still in use? how do i get rid of the files if theres not where to go to quit them?

3ivx water mark on all videos/ cant get rid of all the files.

2. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

• Open /Library/QuickTime/.
    • Drag your 3ivx QuickTime component to your Desktop or anywhere else outside your QuickTime folder.
    • Logoff.
    • Logon.
    • Install Perian.

Get on with life.

3. hellno814 thread starter macrumors newbie

thank you so much it finally worked i new about where to get all the files and i figured restarting would help but it dident how come loging out and loging in work and not resetting?

And there is still one file a divx file that is doing the same thing saying it is in use but i tryed to re log in and out and it dident work what should i do?