What do I do now Photoshop Screen

Discussion in 'macOS' started by JonBorichef, Jul 3, 2010.

1. JonBorichef macrumors regular

JonBorichef

I enabled view frame on Adobe Photoshop CS5 after using a larger screen and could not get to the bottom corner of the frame to resize the window. See image below.

Attached Files:

2. ARF900 macrumors 65816

ARF900

Did you try pressing the green button in the upper left of the window?

3. JonBorichef thread starter macrumors regular

JonBorichef

I should try that. A Windows user was laughing his head off at the issue, though. :rolleyes:

4. Tim018 macrumors regular

Yes, this happens to me if i change screen resolutions, the way to fix is to push the green button.

I dont mean to hack this thread but its sort of on the same topic. Does anyone find that when using the non-frame mode that for some reason the windows seems to "grow." I find that for some reason that if the bottom of the window ends right above the dock it will manage to "grow" and go beneath the dock and the only way to bring back the bottom (to resize it) is to use the green button...kind of annoying since i then have to use the frame mode.

if its too off topic i will have no problem starting a new thread

5. kasakka macrumors 68000

I wouldn't be surprised at all. Adobe's UI developers are hopelessly incompetent.

6. JonBorichef thread starter macrumors regular

JonBorichef

Yeah, unfortunately. But as answer to Tim018's question: Probably a glitch/bug... I don't know of a solution.