What do you call the network logos?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by corywoolf, Oct 8, 2005.

  1. corywoolf macrumors 65816


    Jun 28, 2004
    I am creating a tutorial on how to make a "network logo" that sits in the corner of the screen, using FCP and Photoshop. I can't remember the correct name for the icon that sits down there. Its on the tip of my tongue. grrrr....

    thanks in advance. When this gets answered feel free to take it down (mods).
  2. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

    Jaffa Cake

    Aug 1, 2004
    The City of Culture, Englandshire
    Are you thinking of a DOG – Digital On-screen Graphic?

    Edit – A quick look at Wikipedia says they're also known as bugs on your side of the pond, if DOG isn't what you're thinking of.
  3. clayj macrumors 604


    Jan 14, 2005
    visiting from downstream
    It's called a bug.
  4. corywoolf thread starter macrumors 65816


    Jun 28, 2004
    I am so pissed at myself, I thought it was bug, but then thought that didn't sound right...

    thanks a lot.

Share This Page