What do you call those "tables" under mounted TV's...?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by iMJustAGuy, Jul 7, 2010.

  1. iMJustAGuy macrumors 68020


    Sep 10, 2007
    Beach, FL
    I am doing a whole new setup and I really like the way my mounted TV looks but i am trying to hide my plugs and I need a place for the electronics. I like the things shown in this photo... what do you call them? I have been searching around, and also where can I find them? I've tried google-ing table, ottoman, living room benches, etc... Thanks...



    PS: I am particularly fond of the 10th photo.
  2. ethical macrumors 68000

    Dec 22, 2007
    I always thought they were called TV cabinets. A search for that brings up some results.

    EDIT: Beaten to it :p

Share This Page