What do you carry along with your iPhone? Post them up!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AlvinNguyen, Oct 16, 2011.

1. AlvinNguyen macrumors 6502a

Interested to see what everyone carry with them :) I went on a shopping spree when I pre-ordered my 4S. Basically updated all my gear.

I'm in NY and so these are my essentials for my 4S:

Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation (new version) - charges iphone 2.5 times! :eek:

Bose iMIE2 Headphones - amazing headphones and the mic/volume buttons works with iphones and macs..

Element Vapor Pro Spectra Orange/Silver - favorite case hands down!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

Bare nekkid iPhone 4S
    Leatherman Squirt ES4 keychain connected to the key for my Audi S4
    Wallet
    That's ALL I carry. Ever.

[​IMG]

3. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

that leatherman is sick! How do you like it? I need to get one for my gear kit.

4. iYitsy macrumors member

The case is almost as much as the phone is. -_-

5. sgrrsh26 macrumors 6502

That case! I must have it!
    Damn, it looks sick on the white.... wonder how it would look on a black. =/

6. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

Love it. I have a standard size Leatherman (Wave) but it's pretty heavy, so don't carry it around unless I'm working on specific projects. The Squirt is only about 2 inches long and less than 2 ounces. Convenient, sturdy, and very solid. Only about $25 from Amazon.

7. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

So far the griffin case has felt the best in my hand. the little leatherman as I wanted scissors and I find I seldom use most of a leatherman's tools. after never being able to find my box knife I finally got a good knife. I forgot the ajays 4 I carry too
    [​IMG]

8. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

lol logging into amazon.com now! That's a great price and compact enough to take everywhere!

I know :( but it's worth it - amazing quality - feels like something Steve Jobs would approve :eek::D:apple:

Pretty sweet actually :)

[​IMG]

9. wellok macrumors 6502

For phone related stuff, I keep a USB cable in my purse. And my iPhone is always in my hand... I don't like putting it in my bag. It makes me feel naked.

10. leesam macrumors newbie

11. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

It comes with the Bose iMIE2 headphones - it's big enough to hold an iphone and headphones, possibly a usb cable too.

12. disarticulate macrumors regular

I like. Benchmade is definitely the way to go. My griptilian is never further than 5 feet from me. Can never go wrong with an axis lock either. Worked great for pumpkin carving this past weekend... butter.

13. leesam macrumors newbie

how much better is the quality between bose and the stock headphones? Im thinking of getting them eventualy if its worth it.

14. Biff... macrumors 6502a

Biff...

15. EmbraceTheOne macrumors 6502a

Just my pretty little iPhone, And wallet :)

(No license = No keys. :( (

16. steve knight Suspended

steve knight

yes and the service is good. somehow my clip got bent and since I live in portland I went to their factory. Pretty cool checking out all of the knives they replaced the clip for free offered to clean and sharpen the knife. though I did not want it sharpened as I get it sharper then they do.

17. Millionin20s macrumors regular

As of today, just the BookBook case and my phone, along with a set of headphones. Either the ubiquitous white earbuds or my Rocketfish Bluetooth stereo headset. I love the fact that I've consolidated my daily carry down to 2 objects.

18. Eso macrumors 68000

Eso

SO much better; they aren't even comparable.

19. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

20. Vegastouch macrumors 603

Vegastouch

Thats a lot of stuff. You carry all that in your pockets everyday? Is that case/bumper alluminum? It looks slippery.

21. AlvinNguyen thread starter macrumors 6502a

I usually carry my ipad with me so everything goes into a little messenger bag - it's basically essentials for getting around in NYC - especially since my iPad is also my portfolio and I've learn to never ever go without your portfolio :) Getting through a day in NY without a spare battery is totally impossible (phone's always searching for signal, etc).

If I'm going out with friends at night I'll have my phone fully charged before going out and then I'll just have that + headphones.

The case isn't slippery at all, it's got quite a good grip actually :)