What do you do people to make it on time for the iPhone preorder

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Alexrat1996, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Alexrat1996 Suspended

I been doing for the Apple Watch and iPhone 6s Plus I started a movie around 11 pm est after that finished i watched a second one till it gets 3 am

What do you people do to make it on time for the iPhone preorder on preorder day ?

2. Videomanmac macrumors 6502

Set alarm for 2 minutes before and sleep.

BTW- Remove the word "people" in your title. More respectful.

3. rui no onna macrumors 601

rui no onna

Insomnia. I'm usually still awake by 12AM Pacific (CA resident). The annoying thing is that didn't help at all when I tried pre-ordering the iPhone 6 Plus. Apple's servers were just completely hammered.

Thankfully, that's not likely to be a problem this year.

4. joeblow7777 macrumors 601

Staying up to 3am or later on a Friday night is nothing unusual for me. If I don't have work or some other engagement the next day, I keep pretty unusual hours. It's not unusual for me to be going to bed when the sun is coming up. I don't know why I'm like that. I think I'm part vampire.

5. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

As interest in iPhone 7 continues to fade, buying one will be fast and easy.

6. Relentless Power macrumors G5

Relentless Power

I drink Coffee and add the excitement to the Preorder, who needs sleep.

7. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

That's easy. I go to bed, get a good night sleep. Wake up and order. I have a phone, so I don't need to be an iPhone fanatic.

8. wxnats macrumors 6502a

Go to bed, set my alarm for 2:50, wake up and order via the app. Back in bed 20 minutes later.

9. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

I am a natural night owl. I'm not preordering this time but I'll probably keep you guys company if I don't have to be up early for something. Preorder time is always a fun time on the forum.

10. Qbnkelt macrumors 65816

Qbnkelt

I usually fall asleep early in the evening, wake up when the alarm goes off at 2:45, order, and join whatever pajama party is going on.

11. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

Last year it took me 5 minutes to order the iPhone 6s Plus Last year I had an issue with ups not updating tracking on my 6s plus

12. orangebluedevil macrumors 6502

Use the iOS app. Confirm your CC is up to date. Favorite the iPhone model you want. Wake up at 11:58pm. Go to cart. Place thumb on Touch ID. Go back to sleep.

13. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

same thing will be doing since I'm on east coast I will order it 3 am est might stay up all night for it

14. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

I either preorder when I wake up in the morning or I reserve one in store sometime after it's released and pick it up then.

15. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

I will have to trade in my 6s plus so my dad can also get an upgrade with me

16. 12vElectronics macrumors 68040

12vElectronics

12am isn't that hard to stay up to. Luckily I don't have to be up at 3am. That would be brutal (I work Saturdays.. and it's BUSY!).

17. Alexrat1996 thread starter Suspended

It's 3 am to order where I am from Pennsylvania so I have to stay up till 3 am I manage it easily
    --- Post Merged, Jul 31, 2016 ---
    I usually get excited on preorder day staying up late till 3 am Easter time then ordering the phone then back to bed then waits for the phone to ship