What do you do to relax after the day?

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I get as far away as possible from my homework and make a cup of tea, jump in the bath, and crank up the iPod. Kind of feminine, but it's very relaxing, especially after a monday.

Now let's hear what you do.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Average day: Go to the gym.

Realy bad day: Open up a bottle of wine.

Really, really bad day: Pop a couple of Xanax.

Horrible day: Open up a bottle of wine and pop a couple of Xanax.

benthewraith

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2006
Miami, FL
Kick back, compute, write fanfiction, chat, etc. If its been a really stressful day, I'll take two tylenol PM and go to sleep.

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Check out what's going on at MacRumors...that's what I do to relax before, during, and after the day.

That, and exercise...swimming, biking, running, basketball. Sometimes I'll just unwind by vegging out in front of the TV.

iMacZealot

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Mar 11, 2005
I usually like to take a walk after school and then some TV and I'll also come here and do my other networking, but none of this is quite as relaxing as tea or a bath.

oblomow

macrumors 68030
Apr 14, 2005
Netherlands
I drive home, listen to the radio, have dinner, have an espresso and put the children to bed.
mmmm, come to think of it, I do that every day. Guess I don't have stressful days...

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
My day is relaxing already. but we'll see when things start to pick up once family members start dropping off and the beautiful job gets not so beautiful.

Just talking to Caroline is relaxing enough. when she's down at Stoke uni I just ring her before I go to bed and i'm fine for sleep after that.

anim8or

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2006
Scotland, UK
The most corrosive piece of technology that I've ever seen is called television - Steve Jobs

I really like this quote but does it not need this....

The most corrosive piece of technology that I've ever seen is called television....

and one more thing.....

here is iTV!!! - Steve Jobs

Greebazoid

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2006
Cape Town
Cook - nothing calms me down and sets the boundary between work and play like cooking.

Did fillet steak cubes in spiced coconut cream with couscous last night.

Then once the cooking is down, I'll open a bottle of good red and watch something on TV.

or, my partner and I give each other Reiki

or, I play Command and Conquer