Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fivetoadsloth

macrumors 65816
Aug 15, 2006
set up a widget countdown timer and wach it, check tracking statues hourly and carefully watch the clock.

ozontheroad

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2006
the reef
post on MacRumors forums :D

however i am not getting my MBP until January/February (cash flow problem -not enough cash at the moment for a MBP to flow my way-)

i guess that in Jan/Feb i will join the ranks of the "waiting for the next update" threads.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
I dont get new Macs often ( :( ) but when I do...

I just use the one I have at the moment, anxiously waiting for a new one :D

shecky

May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
get into heated arguments about nothing really important on macrumors, and call the local apple store twice a day to see if the machine i want is in even tho i am on the waiting list and they will call me when it gets here.

makismagoo99

macrumors regular
Aug 17, 2006
Refresh my order status every couple hours, and in between, post on MacRumors.com. :D

Don't forget to refresh your FedEx tracking page at least every 15 minutes. I should know...I ordered my first Mac last Wednesday! MB 2.0 white, 100GB :) and I can barely take it. To quote Tom Petty, "the waiting is the hardest part."

Reaver

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
put 100 rounds thru my 1911 .45, target practice, hang with friends everyday normal things cause there is nothing that you can do that is going to make your Mac come faster. the only thing you can do it take your mind off of it anyway possible.

FFTT

macrumors 68030
Apr 17, 2004
A Stoned Throw From Ground Zero
Watch videos and TV or listen to radio, play my guitars, take care of pets, cleaning chores, do laundry, naps, post to MacRumors, shop for prices on audio/music gear (doesn't help much) raid refrigerator, make more coffee, chain smoke, it's pretty much hopeless.

Greebazoid

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2006
Cape Town
I dont order macs... when I want/need one I walk into a store and buy one

well.. if I can offord it at the time.

I've bought 3 macs, a 23" monitor, 4GB RAM, a 19" monitor (not apple), 2 BT mice, 2 BT keyboards, 2 cable keyboard, 2 cabled Mighty Mice ... this year

(yeah, I know - made the switch in a big way)

My credit card is screaming at me - NO MORE APPLE PURCHASES...

(does this look like the post of a sane person?)

(( anyone wanna buy a 2004 model Range Rover? - I could do with an X-Serve at home ))

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
i peer out of the window in the hope of seeing a big orange lorry outside my gate.

just never know what time they'll turn up

prady16

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Right There --->
Start reading threads on how wonderfully cheap Dell's are and then laughing at what those morons are missing out on!
Thats defined as sanity right? :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.