What Do You Guys Think?

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by Fazzl, Jun 25, 2009.

1. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

I think you could use some more padding in the yellow paragraph boxes. Other than that I don't know, it looks like another run-of-the-mill iWeb site to me- but it looks like it serves its purpose.

2. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

thanks for your reply

what do you mean by more padding?

and im looking at squarespace.com, do you think i should try to make a better webpage through them?

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

For example, on the "Medical Services" page in the lower yellow box the text is very close to the top of the box. Padding allows more space between the text and the edge of the element. Similarily on the "Weight Control" page the text is very close to the left edge.

Re: Squarespace: I've never used it, but it just looks like an online version of iWeb as far as functionality goes. Your page is fine if it does what it needs to do; provide some basic information about your clinic.

4. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

never mind emailed them...

can anyone help me design a logo?

5. Fazzl thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fazzl

I just added some huge quick link buttons for the homepage. What do you guys think?

6. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

i like the site. it is generic, but i tend to like that because I hate when sites are overcomplicated with buttons and stuff. nice work on the site

7. seventeen macrumors member

I really really like the contact/feedback form. great work on that!

8. Dal123 macrumors 6502a

Dal123

Very impressive. I hope I can get my site to look as professional as yours.:)

9. Sir SpemzR macrumors 6502

i know where thats at :D
    i live around there, sort of...

but nice simple site
    just think that the buttons on the bottom should be the same scheme as the banner...the buttons are glossy looking when the top banner is solid

10. Rob587 macrumors 6502a

Rob587

Nice. I would try to get a big picture with a good shot of the clinic though. I cant see a sign for it or anything.

If you know anything about css can you answer my thread a few positions below this about how to change color in a style sheet? thanks

11. adamfishercox macrumors 6502

Make the three buttons on the homepage a lot smaller. The way it stands, all I see is three different colored arrows and I have to scroll to see where they go. Bad usability.