What do you imagine...

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TSE, Mar 3, 2011.

1. TSE macrumors 68030

I think this might be fun.

To the point: Tell the person that posted above you what you imagine that person looks like/what his personality is, age, etc. depending on his avatar, signature, and from what you remember about him in relation to this forum. :D

2. lbro macrumors 6502a

lbro

TSE
    You are 17 years old and currently in high school in St. Paul Minnesota. You enjoy artwork, listening to rock music keeping up to date about Apple's new products and working with computers. You want to become an industrial designer and are currently debating which colleges to attend. You are slightly above average in height and have an average build. You also play basketball. That's all I could get for now.

3. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

lbro, because of your skull avatar I'm thinking you're a bit older, maybe 40+, or just a fan of heavy metal and/or choppers. You're Mac user because you like the iLife suite.

4. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

R94N, I think you are a 20-something year old because of the retro avatar picture. I think you know a lot about computers, and favor Macs to PCs.

5. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

Alphadog is a freshman in high school and his favorite cartoon is Alpha Dog.

6. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

callmemike20 is around 20 years old, and his real name is Colin. He really likes George Bush, guns, and the 6th Amendment just because it makes him feel smart, as nobody remembers that one. He hides a butterfly knife in his pocket, but he only uses it to cut strawberries. Despite joining MacRumours to keep up with all Apple-related rumours, he says he hates rumours and gossip in his day-to-day life.*

*but that's not what I heard

7. lbro macrumors 6502a

lbro

Lol, I have a Mac but I'm not 40+ :D
    P.S. I like this game, good idea TSE!

8. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

Haha okay! Yeah, this is a cool idea for a thread.

I'm 15, and I'd say I know a little bit about computers but not enough to build one or anything like that.

9. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

At first blush, iinsure14 seems to be a 14 year old who has his own version of Nadsat, but really he's someone for whom English is not his first language. I get the impression he's not afraid to try new things, and while he's obviously too new to have an avatar, if he did it would probably be bitchin'. :D

10. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Thomas Veil can see Reality from his own house, so he is uniquely qualified for something or other.

11. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-us; Droid Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Skunk is a 40 somthing year old Englishman with long hair. He is a perfect mixture of roughness and classiness. He was probably a little bit of a rebel when he was younger. While he has calmed down as of late and matured the classiness, he is still a little bit of a rebel at heart. He has a wife, but no kids. He is probably an INTJ.
    Also, he likes frogs. :p

12. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

TechFreak is*not* a bum. He once had wealth, power, and the love of a beautiful woman. Now he only has two things: friends, and... uh… his thermos. Huh? His story? Okay. It was never easy for him. He was born a poor black child. He remembers the days, sittin' on the porch with his family, singin' and dancin' down in Mississippi...

13. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

rdowns is a very tall (about 6'-5") but otherwise non-descript-looking 40-something who, knock on wood, still has all his hair. He's kept himself in great shape with a daily regimen of pilates before coffee in the morning, and a strict diet that includes sushi and sugar-free gelato twice a week. He's the kind of guy you'd take home to your mother, and say, "See? He's a nice guy, he'll treat you right."

14. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

They've changed your medication again, haven't they?

100% correct - apart from the kids. :D

15. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

16. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

He could signify almost anything: difficult to say, definitively. He's more of a concept, really.

17. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. ;)

18. callmemike20 macrumors 6502a

callmemike20

I don't think I've used 2 hands to turn since driver's ed. That was 6 years ago.

19. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

That's why I didn't take the task upon myself. :D

20. neko girl macrumors 6502a

neko girl

Skunk is a rather distinguished and eloquent man-frog. Sometimes he has trouble explaining his name, but his eloquence and intelligence makes him a popular and desirable party guest. His black tuxedo is always steamed and pressed, and completely lint free. He is trained in Ju Jitsu and boxing, and has recently been seen picking up practice hours at a local Jeet Kun Do dojo. He is a KGB-trained sharpshooter who is an expert at rifles and firearms, though he has a perchance for knives and Krav Maga pressure points. He freelances for the CIA and MI6, but his passion is consulting for action movies, particularly those directed by Michael Bay and produced by Jerry Bruckheimer. He is often soft spoken, but never overheard. He has travelled far and wide, but is a person who knows the value of being home. He is a semi-pro breakdancer, but prefers slow tango. He once tackled two Hezbollah operatives on an El Al flight, singlehandedly disarming them, then leaping from the airplane without a parachute, surviving only because he landed atop the unfortunate terrorist combatants after a 2,000 foot fall. He is fully versed in Japanese, Spanish, German, Telugu, Italian, and Cantonese, but he prefers to write his memoirs in Pig Latin.

Edit: This thread changes fast!

21. Sydde, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2011

Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

neko girl is wise beyond her years, kind and gentle and (will not be very forgiving) if you piss her off. And very pretty, too.

22. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

23. Rt&Dzine macrumors 6502a

Rt&Dzine

Sydde is a stranger in a strange land. Thinks outside the sphere. Taller than short. Enjoys language and nuances, and like skunk, he's proficient in Pig Latin.

24. Sydde macrumors 68020

Sydde

Heed me, I must be truth, for surely I am stranger than fiction

25. techfreak85 macrumors 68040

techfreak85

I can't decide whether they to increase the dosage or decrece it.
    Wait... you're really an INTJ?:eek: