What do you prefer as a case variant?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Poly, Sep 24, 2013.

1. Poly macrumors 6502

Do you prefer a full "bag"-like case? e.g. this one:
    [​IMG]

Or a bumper?

Or a case like the one from Apple?

Please name your favourite example :) I need a new case for my 5S...:apple:

2. Bootsie macrumors 6502a

Bootsie

I usually like to have a skin and a pouch type case. What is that one in the picture you posted? I like it.

3. Poly thread starter macrumors 6502

That's a german product made out of "felt"(i hope that's the right word lol). I can't find the same one on amazon.com....there are multiple brands making these: Almwild/Freiwild ;)

4. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Naked when using it and in a pouch or sleeve when transporting. However this time a bought a minimalist bumper (covers the edges but leaves the front and back exposed) for my 5s, still use a pouch or sleeve when transporting.

----------

You may like the iPhone sleeves on Etsy (etsy.com).

5. Poly thread starter macrumors 6502

I have a sleeve for my ipadMini but i think the most danger exists while using the device on the go...
    Which bumper did you choose?

6. Poly thread starter macrumors 6502

Would you prefer the black one in my first post or do you like this grey one more?
    http://www.smartcases.de/bilder/produkte/gross/Almwild-Tasche-Filz-Alpsteingrau-Dezenzi.jpg

7. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

8. oaktree macrumors regular

Aesthetically, I prefer a naked phone, but I'm concerned about it slipping out of my hand. The bumper addressed that issue on my former phone. It allows most of the phone to show but also provides a good grip.

Second choice would be a slim case. I have a thing about gorgeous iphones being placed inside a honkin' fat case that practically disguises it. Those phones just look so sad to me. But I have yet to find the slim case that appeals to me.:(

9. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

I occasionally like to rock my phone naked, but usually on work days i'll toss it in a slim case

I don't want something that takes away from the sleek design of the iPhone 5, and alot of cases these days really make the phone look like a toy

10. Poly thread starter macrumors 6502

Exact same thing here!
    I had my 4S for two years and it never fell down, but i had it in a bulky case by "inCase". When i sold my 4S yesterday i felt the beauty of my naked phone again....that was pretty sad!

That was the point where i decided a sleeve has to do the job :)

11. Robster3 macrumors 68000