What Do You Think about 'Harry's Law?'

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by appleguy123, Jan 24, 2011.

1. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

I didn't think that I would, but I'm really liking this show. What do you guys think about it? Has NBC finally made a watchable show?

2. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I find it really entertaining, and I hope to god that NBC gives it a chance and doesn't axe it. It reminds me a lot of Boston Legal which was an awesome show (just FYI for anyone who didn't watch it). IMO, it's hard to not like a show made by David E. Kelley.

-Don

3. Melrose Suspended

Melrose

Typically, I like Kathy Bates as an actress. tbh, though, I haven't seen this new one. It's only been on for a few weeks so I'll have to wait 'til it gets to Netflix :D

4. appleguy123 thread starter macrumors 603

appleguy123

It's ratings are not bad at all, and it only lost 5% of its viewers from week 1 to week 2.
    The only thing I don't like about the show, is that it's constantly pushing a liberal agenda.
    I sympathize with a lot of their points, but I'm not a fan of mixing my politics with my evening TV shows.