What do you think of my iweb website?

haydn!

macrumors 65816
Nov 10, 2008
UK
It's not bad.

A few things I would look at though...

Try using iPhone 4/4S for you mock ups...they tend to look smarter than the 3G.

Also, I would try and format you content layout a little better. With it all being centrally aligned in one long list, it doesn't look as interesting as it could.

But overall, quite nice :)

bertybottom

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 6, 2009
Thanks for your feedback -- I have taken both your suggestions on board and are changing the things now.

Thanks again!

Max Price

jwm2

macrumors regular
Jan 5, 2012
Personally i'd remove the grey background behind the phone, it will make the phone stand out more.

thinkpatience

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2009
It's not designed well, but I guess works.
Why is the e-Mail address not a link?

Maybe instead of putting random iTunes usernames as your testimonials, just use your itunes rating. As they are now, they come across a bit contrived.

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
I can't put my finger on it, but the white space and the gray boxes make it kind of bland. There's no punch or anything visually to draw me in. It looks unfinished in the sense that there's really no visual elements.

The bottom gray rectangle almost looks like the page got cut off and I need to scroll down more to see the rest.

Benchtech

macrumors member
Jan 6, 2012
Probably being over critical, but I would reccomending having the link as the whole button instead of just the text in it. I clicked just the button a few times and some users may dislike this.

Hope this helps,
Ben.

----------

Oh, and I would also reccomend putting a favicon onto your server.

ipodguru22

macrumors newbie
Aug 14, 2009
In the about section, you use both "we" and "I". sounds a bit weird when reading it. Also, for your contact page you should implement a contact form. a good one to use thats pretty simple is formtoemail. its a good PHP contact form that I've used in a few sites I've built for people.