Carrier what do you think of Sprint's deal?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Italianblend, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Italianblend macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Here is Sprint's deal - what do you think?

50% off the awesome iPhone 8

• Just $14.58/mo. with Sprint Flex and eligible trade-in.
    • Save an extra $30 by ordering online or calling - waived activation fee.
    • Includes iPhone Forever: Upgrade to the latest iPhone every year after 12 lease payments.
    • Switch to Sprint and get our Best Price Guarantee on iPhone 8 64GB and iPhone 8 64GB Plus. We simply won’t be beat by other national carriers.

iPhone 8 64GB $14.58/mo after $14.59/mo bill credit (applied w/I 2 bills) with 18-mo lease for well-qualified customer w/new line activation or eligible upgrade. Early termination results in full balance due. Customer must own trade-in. Best Price Guarantee: Via Visa® Prepaid Card after online registration and new phone activation. Reqs new line of service and lease.

2. Dwalls90 macrumors 601

Dwalls90

When you think about how much you spend over the lifetime of a 1 or 2 year period for the service plan, the cost of the phone is relatively small.

What's the use of a smartphone if the cell service and speed is poor?

3. eyoungren macrumors Core

eyoungren

I think Sprint is again excluding current customers with already established lines.

It sounds like a good deal…if you're a new customer.

4. Mactagonist macrumors 65816

I think that you should make very sure you will be happy with Sprint. They are rated #4 of 4 major carriers for a reason.

5. Italianblend thread starter macrumors 68000

Italianblend

Getting a new house, bigger mortgage, trying to save some money. Wife has sprint and tested at the new house. Good reception there. So I'm fine with it. I can always get out in a few years.