what do you think of this case by Vaja Choice

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by w...b, Jul 14, 2008.

1. w...b macrumors regular

2. vandozza macrumors 6502a

vandozza

i had a vaja case for an ipod mini, about 4 years ago.

they are excellent quality, but you do pay a bit more for them.
    usually then interior is pretty smooth, i doubt it would scratch the iphone.

i think i would rather the ivolution series though, just so access to the touch screen was easier. i would worry about dropping the phone getting it in/out of the case all the time. but thats just me.

seriously good brand though.

3. platbr macrumors newbie

I think for a "slip case" style of case, the Vaja is an excellent choice. I'm personally waiting for them to update either the (a) Ivolution, or (b) Ivolution Grip, to fit the iPhone 3G. I think a slip case is a good idea, though, and the quality of Vaja is unmatched. I had one of their Treo cases awhile ago, and it was exceptionally nice (and expensive).

4. Nicolecat macrumors 6502a

Nicolecat

I really like this case/pouch.
    ...and love the fact that is is customizable.

although, Sena offers a slimmer option...in many color options for a fraction of the cost. (very tempting) :D

5. KapitanIksrog macrumors regular

I ordered one of these a few days ago. I had a Sena case for my original iphone and liked it a lot but it stretched out really bad and I am looking for something that might stay a little more snug on the phone. I ordered Black with a Biscotti Stripe in the Anilina leather style. I will post pics when it comes in.

6. w...b thread starter macrumors regular

7. hotsauce macrumors 6502a

Do they realize there's a speaker on the bottom? The ringer will be severely muffled when in the case. Why do these manufacturers not think about the details when they design cases.

8. platbr macrumors newbie

9. Knolly macrumors 6502a

I actually ordered the Retro Classic pouch last night. I'd be more than happy to do a review of it as soon as I got it, but due to the custom nature of it, it could be a good two weeks or so until I get it.

10. w...b thread starter macrumors regular

personally im looking for a case that has no clip. i just want to be able to throw it into my back pack, pocket or keep it on my desk without worrying that it may get damaged.