Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

neotope

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2010
Comment

j.dstasio

macrumors 6502
Jun 9, 2009
South Jersey
I like that!

----------

It seems as if it would be a pain to get the phone out of the dock you always have to pull on the wire. Also I wonder how the ringer and vibrate sound surrounding by all the wood.

There is a hole cut in the back behind the phone. You can just just pop it out from behind.

I am not a big fan of the little peg that stands it up though. They could have done a better job with that, but it's very nice looking.

Comment

PeckhamBog

macrumors 6502
Nov 28, 2007
London
Don't Under Stand

My phone lives in my pocket.

At night it's hooked up to the power lead and sleeps in bed with me as I use the Sleep Cycle app as both an alarm and health analysis help. It is very good.

Therefore this stand has no attraction to me. It might look nice in an Ikea themed room?

Comment

mysterydate

macrumors 6502
Feb 24, 2010
Waseca, MN
As far as the construction, I have to agree with the comments on the COM article - if you never use your phone, great - display it in this.

As far as them being FSC certified, they're not. Using FSC certified material is not the same as being FSC certified.

Comment

dinggus

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2012
I seen something like this, didn't think it was real.

polyply12.jpg

http://www.yankodesign.com/2011/03/18/the-ieveryting-stand/

Personally, I'd buy it.

Comment

Willsonchen

macrumors member
Feb 26, 2013
well, the design is quite simple, but i like it, with the dock, i can fix my iPhone 5 in it, really interesting.:D

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.