• I'm not buying one

Votes: 8 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AJsAWiz

macrumors 68040
Jun 28, 2007
Ohio
Now that people are getting their iPad, what do you think about it?
I like my iPad! I like it now! Toot Toot!
Nah, nothing yet. But I have an excellent direct view of my front door right from the computer room. My iMac is right next to the window! So, I can be here and watch the front door like a hawk at the same time :D

LadyHoneyBabe

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 22, 2010
I like my iPad! I like it now! Toot Toot!
Nah, nothing yet. But I have an excellent direct view of my front door right from the computer room. My iMac is right next to the window! So, I can be here and watch the front door like a hawk at the same time :D
LOL! I'm waiting for mine too. :D

Yr Blues

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2008
It'll be used like a magazine that gets thrown around the house. Very useful like that but ultimately, you'll need a proper computer to do anything really productive.

I think it's going to be a great device for entertainment.

GermanSuplex

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2009
Way too early to give any sort of real review at this point, but I'm enjoying it. Build, picture, sound... it's a really nice device.

One minor quibble... I never liked the iPod Touch having separate apps for video and iPod (Music). I enjoy how it is on my iPhone... music and video all under the iPod app in their appropriate subsections. This will take some getting used to. To be honest, I wouldn't mind it at all if they combined the App and iTune store into one application as well.