what do you use to update both facebook and twitter?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by unknown00, Feb 28, 2010.

1. unknown00 macrumors member

so i just got a twitter (lol), i use fb mobile for facebook, but constantly see people update fb profiles and twitters at the same time. what should i use? i'm not only looking for statuses, but also picture uploads too. suggestions?

2. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

Search for twitter on facebook. Its an app and you can link the 2. When you update twitter it updates facebook. Its amazing :).

3. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

For Twitter I use twitterrific. So far my favorite Twitter app and I have used them all. Try out different ones and choose Which you like best and go for it.

4. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

There is a facebook app called Selective twitter. Basically, from wherever you tweet if you add a #fb hashtag to the tweet it will also be posted to facebook. Pretty neat and no need to have an extra iPhone app.

I personally use both tweetie and the facebook iphone app.

5. Macintosh69 macrumors member

Macintosh69

Try VLingo. I think you can update both Facebook and Twitter at the same time.

6. Vandam500 macrumors 68000

Vandam500

7. BergerFan macrumors 68020

BergerFan

I like to keep that sh*t separate.

Twitter: Echofon Pro.
    Facebook: Facebook app and webapp as backup.

The main site is less bloated now too, so using that in Safari is also a viable option.

8. tonyburkhart macrumors regular

tonyburkhart

I usually post on Twitter via UberTwitter for the BlackBerry, while I'm on the road. When using the desktop or the iPod Touch, I use TweetDeck.

When my Twitter account is updated, it auto-updates my Facebook... which I rarely check anymore. The only time I do, is when someone responds to a story/link that's auto-posted.