What does Apple do with there old posters?

Discussion in 'Apple Collectors' started by cootersgarage6, Jan 25, 2011.

1. cootersgarage6, Jan 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011

Hi, I love going to the Apple Store, and I always see those great posters that Apple makes. They are true geniuses in advertisements and style. I want one of these posters for my room, I really want the old iPod commercial posters with the people in them that dance, but they stopped making them,

I was wondering if Apple just throws out those signs or what do they do with them? because I really want some for my room, but can't buy any because I don't have enough money(teenager)

2. SailorTom macrumors regular

Burn them as far as I know. I asked one of the store guys when I was waiting inline for the Leopard launch and they were replacing them all. He said they have to be sent back to Apple to be destroyed.

3. R94N macrumors 68020

R94N

4. gkarris macrumors 604

gkarris

All property of Apple.

They get sent back to be destroyed.

That's why the old ones are worth so much (they were given away back in the day before collecting the stuff got popular).

5. macgeek18 macrumors 68000

macgeek18

Hehe I have a Leopard poster and a Panther cardboard sign that was outside the store when panther was just released. I never thought much of them till recently when I found people really want them.