Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcho3

macrumors 68030
Original poster
May 13, 2010
I have lost my patience on waiting for white iphone 4. Why is apple torturing us like this? All we want is white iphone. I skipped 3GS to get more updates like iphone 4 and now they are screwing me even more. How late is later this year mean to apple? I have a feeling that they won't release it until 9/30/2010 like that date STEVE MENTIONED. What u all think?

iphone1105

macrumors 68020
Oct 8, 2009
I think it means, "later this year"

also how are you screwed over? entitlement much?

Craiger

macrumors 6502a
Jul 11, 2007
I think I will pull my hair out if in two weeks they say the white is shipping. I mean it is possible. If they thought they were going to have it ready at the end of july then it could be anytime. or it could be a few months.

Sleazy E

macrumors 65816
Nov 24, 2009
Disneyland
I have lost my patience on waiting for white iphone 4. Why is apple torturing us like this? All we want is white iphone. I skipped 3GS to get more updates like iphone 4 and now they are screwing me even more. How late is later this year mean to apple? I have a feeling that they won't release it until 9/30/2010 like that date STEVE MENTIONED. What u all think?

i think you should give it a rest and either buy a black one or just wait until the white releases. Speculation and guesses only lead to disappointment, young grasshoppa.

livingonvideo13

macrumors regular
Jun 19, 2009
What not post this in the other white iPhone threads.

You are only going to get slammed by others when you make a new post complaining about something.

There are plenty of other threads to complain on.

bobab8ey

macrumors member
Sep 5, 2008
It means sometime between now and December 31st...Must I point out everything?

p.s. Unless they go by the Chinese calendar, in which case it'd be sometime in 2011

madponyboy

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2010
Well they probably haven't found a solution to whatever problem they are having with production and they have no clue when.

Then once they fix the problem, they need more time to build enough devices to launch it.

Julien

macrumors G4
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta
I have lost my patience on waiting for white iphone 4. Why is apple torturing us like this? ...

Apple is not "torturing" you. Apple wants to release the white iPhone more that you want it. However products often run into unforeseen production problems that are not easily sorted out and take time and effort.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
If you truly think Apple is torturing and screwing you over a freakin telephone, you have clearly never been tortured or screwed.

nora47

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2010

wow....i have lost my patience for people complaining over the color of a phone

deltadog03

macrumors member
Sep 7, 2009
To be honest, this DOESN'T suprise me....why? I think they are truely trying to "FIX" the attena problem. Thats just my op, but I think it has to have something to do with it. maybe changing some stuff for T-MO?

mlpsponzischeme

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2009
this is what it means

THEY DON'T KNOW!!! They were planning on releasing it next week and that clearly isn't happening. They said later this year because they don't know when it will be released but they are planning on releasing it. The phone will be released once the kinks are worked out and they have a quality product.

xtend

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2009
its december 31st in apple terms

just compare to previous announcements. not that big of a deal :rolleyes:

second half of july was the 30th for example. :D

iphoneos

macrumors newbie
Jul 22, 2009
Cant wait any longer... going to buy the black one.....

****************k u Steve

SAD*FACED*CLOWN

macrumors 65816
Apr 5, 2010
Houston, TX
To be honest, this DOESN'T suprise me....why? I think they are truely trying to "FIX" the attena problem. Thats just my op, but I think it has to have something to do with it. maybe changing some stuff for T-MO?

why would they? what about everyone that bought one already? we get to keep a phone with a "design flaw"?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.