Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kingballin20, Sep 20, 2008.
like features wise
It can use Nke+ stuff,a metal back,a 32GB model
no monthly fee
that's the only thing holding me back from an iphone
Ooo! Ooo! Pick me! Pick me!
I compiled a list before I ordered one to rationalize buying it:
1. Nike+ built-in.
3. It can play audio 50% longer than the iPhone on one charge (36 to the iPhone's 24hrs)
4. It's lighter.
5. It will work with the volume controls on Apple's new stereo headset.
6. You don't have to sign up for a 2 year contract (a minimum of $1,440 + taxes with the cheapest plan)
7. If you double-click the home button and nothing is playing on the Touch it will still pop up on-screen controls (the iPhone goes to the iPod app if nothing is playing).
8. You can buy the iPod Touch on Apple's site and get free shipping (Apple only sells iPhones in stores).
9. The iPod Touch doesn't pop up a "not compatible" message when you hook up an iPod accessory.
10. The backplate looks totally sexy.
i c. can ipod touches 1 gen get nike+?
No, only the second gen can use Nike +. And it is all built in so there is no need for external attachments.