What does the Keynote icon say?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ArtOfWarfare, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ArtOfWarfare macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

If someone else has too much time on their hands, please tell me... what does the keynote icon have written on it?

When I looked at the Keynote 08 icon in Cover Flow I noticed you can actually sort of make out what it has written...

who wants to read it?

(And don't try and be clever saying it says Q4 2008, everyone can read that... I want to know what it says below that. Maybe it's an easter egg that will give a teaser about an upcoming Apple product! Either they'll release it in Q4 2008 or they'll reveal it then...)

This is one of my first posts so I'm not sure if this attempt to embed a picture will work...

Hmm... PhotoBucket seems to be having issues uploading it... I'll try ImageShack... [​IMG]

2. bartelby macrumors Core

If it's still the same, it's lyrics to a song.

A simple search would have found the other thread and the answer:

3. koobcamuk macrumors 68040

koobcamuk

First word is 'Good'. Then I can't make any more out.

4. Love macrumors 68000

Love

The first word is God. It is still the same...

5. ArtOfWarfare thread starter macrumors 604

ArtOfWarfare

Woah!

wow... I forgot there are some real freaks in the world. I thought I was the only one who would even think of looking at the text on the Keynote. And then I thought it was far too blurry for anyone to have to time to disipher(sp?). Looking back and forth between the icon and the lyrics... I think that might be right.

I can't believe they put a swear in there... I can't believe someone hasn't tried suing.

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

Second word is "I" :p

7. mgargan1 macrumors 65816

mgargan1

http://www.usingmac.com/2007/11/29/leopard-story-of-icons

God, I dreamed there was an angel Who could hear me through the wall As I cried out-like, in Latin "This is so not life at all Help me out-out-of this nightmare" Then I heard her silver call- She said: "Just give it time, kid I come to one and all"

She said: "Give me that hand, please And the itch you can't control Let me teach you how to handle All the sadness in your soul Oh, we'll work that silver magic Then we'll aim it at the wall" She said: "Love may make you blind kid- But I wouldn't mind at all"

It's the bitch of living (Bitch, just a bitch) With nothing but your hand (Just a bitch, yeah) Just the bitch of living As someone you can't stand See, each night, it's like fantastic- Tossing, turning, without rest

Why is it inside Keynote? As I browsed through the story behind the song, I knew that this song is also called Spring Awakening, which is played to express frustrations, motivations, and desires directly to the audience. Perhaps this is what Apple trying to emphasize on using this lyric.