What does the Milanese loop pacakaging look like?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by MartyCan, May 9, 2015.

1. MartyCan macrumors 65816

MartyCan

I've only seen the sport boxes which seem like the would not work with loop bands. Anyone have unboxing pics or video of those?

2. bunnicula macrumors 68040

bunnicula

I have seen one. It's flat. This works fine with the ML. The boxes are similar to the one for the link band. There are a good many photos of the link band box here on the Watch forum. I think someone did post a ML loop box, too. Just imagine it flat, with each connector at opposite ends of the box, and the magnetic part flat against the flat band.

It's not very exciting, really.

3. MartyCan thread starter macrumors 65816

MartyCan

I thought I'd seen some boxes that were square for some watches?

4. applegeek01, May 9, 2015
    Last edited: May 9, 2015

applegeek01 macrumors 6502

I can't put all three photos in one post, but here you go. The box was a cardboard box with the photo of the band, flat, on the top. Inside is a plastic box with felt lining. Showing here:

Attached Files:

5. applegeek01 macrumors 6502

6. leesweet macrumors demi-god

leesweet

Did you mean watches or accessory bands?

Sport watches come in straight flat boxes. SS 'Watch' versions come in a square box with a 'hoop' in the band attached to the watch keeping the loop open.

All accessory bands come in flat straight boxes.

Does that help?

7. MartyCan thread starter macrumors 65816

MartyCan

I meant the watch with the band. That would be he boxes I'd seen.,still would love to see some good detailed pics of that packaging.

8. pjschmid macrumors member

The watch with ML band comes in a white hard plastic box that is roughly square in lengthy and width. It has an oblong circular ring inside that holds the watch that is already mounted in the band. It is like a traditional watch box. If is incased in a cube shaped white paperboard box similar to that used for an iPhone. The charger is in a complement beneath the plastic watch box.