What does this mean? [The iTunes volume is currently turned all the way down.]

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Jlin2317, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Jlin2317 macrumors newbie

When I click on ITUNES, there has a little window showing 'The iTunes volume is currently turned all the way down.' and it tells me 'To change the volume, drag the slider at the top of the iTunes window.'.

I wonder what do all these mean? Does anybody know and give me a hand?

2. smallcoffee macrumors 6502a

It means the volume is turned down and you should turn it up? You know there is a volume slider in iTunes right? Check and see if it's all the way down. Additionally make sure your system volume isn't messed up somehow.

3. Jlin2317 thread starter macrumors newbie

Where can I find the volume slider in iTunes? Briefly what i need to do is just go to volume slider and turn it up?
    Additionally you sad make sure my system volume is not messed up. How can I make sure, I.e in what ways how can I check to make sure?

----------

Where can I find the volume slider in iTunes? Briefly what i need to do is just go to volume slider and turn it up?
    Additionally you sad make sure my system volume is not messed up. How can I make sure, I.e in what ways how can I check to make sure?

4. pdjudd macrumors 601

On the top bar in iTunes?

5. TOMIMOT macrumors 6502

TOMIMOT

sometimes i wonder if people like this are really serious or just trying to troll lol ditto to the guy who responded first

6. bushido Suspended

bushido

mother is it you?

7. tdhurst macrumors 68040

tdhurst