What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JoshuaLove, Apr 29, 2015.

1. JoshuaLove macrumors member

My order status on the apple website for my 42mm SS WSB still has June and never updated like many others did. I placed the order on 4/24 after I saw that I wasn't going to be receiving my BSB for a long time. There are many other people after me that their order says sometime in may, but mine never updated. Does this mean anything at all?

2. Armen macrumors 604

Armen

It just means you have to wait I'm afraid.

3. JoshuaLove thread starter macrumors member

I've just been confused with orders after mine saying a date before what mine says.

4. Phil Holland macrumors regular

Don't be confused. Go by the date on your order...not orders reported by strangers in an online forum.

5. JoshuaLove thread starter macrumors member

They've been showing what their orders say though, and it's before mine. I know these are moving sort of quick compared to the BSB, etc.

6. Phil Holland macrumors regular

Sorry...I didn't mean to be snarky. Just don't try to figure out apple system...you'll go nuts. Believe me, I know:)

7. jonfarr macrumors 6502a

jonfarr

I ordered a watch that says shipping in june, what does that mean? That it might ship in june? L O L Don't believe everyone that you read on here saying they ordered one yesterday and its already shipping. While it "may" even be true, you have to take into consideration the size and style of the watch.

NOBODY knows when any of our orders will ship. Just live with it or don't order.

8. JoshuaLove thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, I've been going nuts... Im so close to buying a watch of CL and calling it a day.