What does this mean..?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Trickhot3102, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Trickhot3102 macrumors 6502

Trickhot3102

Hey guys! So i I was surfing around the apple website and I wanted to see how much it would be if I got a black iPhone 5s to replace my silver one. I regret getting silver and really want the black, so I wanted to see if there was a way to get a black one. Anyways, I say that it says "replace this iPhone on my Verizon account" for $149. Does that mean that I'll get it for 149 and it'll take the place of my silver one? I'm probably misunderstanding it, but it's still good to ask :) thanks!!

2. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

You probably have an upgrade available on your account so it would go through with an upgrade to the "new" 5s

3. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

I have not read the details but it would likely result in you signing a new contract and trading in your old device. I would call Verizon and ask for details including any fees, etc.

4. Trickhot3102 thread starter macrumors 6502

Trickhot3102

Oh in that case, never mind! I'm not die for an upgrade, so it would probably show up as a new contract. Don't want that!! Lol

5. Newtons Apple macrumors G5

Newtons Apple

Just remember that Verizon and ALL the carriers number one incentive is to keep you under contract with them!

6. Trickhot3102 thread starter macrumors 6502

Trickhot3102

Yeah that's true! The last thing I need is another contract! Lol