What does this mean?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Bokay, May 19, 2010.

  1. Bokay macrumors newbie

    Jun 28, 2007
    Some windows on my mac are starting to look like this:


    What type of problem does this indicate? Hardware? Software? :confused:
  2. Gregg2 macrumors 603

    May 22, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Are you hearing a voice from your speakers also?

    If so, go to System Preferences > Universal Access

    Is Voice Over on? If so, turn it off.

    If not, I dunno.
  3. Bokay thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 28, 2007
    Nope, no voices from the speakers. (Just from inside my head)
  4. forcefieldkid macrumors 6502

    Jan 20, 2010
  5. Macmaniac411 macrumors member

    Mar 8, 2010
    It looks like some graphical problems i used to be having. What type of mac do you have and what year of purchase. It could be a problem with flash and safari.
  6. Bokay thread starter macrumors newbie

    Jun 28, 2007
    It's a 3-4 year old 2x2.66 MacPro with a Radeon X1900. Time to get a new card maybe?
  7. Lokrado macrumors regular

    Jan 26, 2009
    That sure as he'll looks phunky :p tried reverting to an older backup? Or booting off a clean install partion - to eleminate software issues

Share This Page