what does your dashboard look like?`

biohazard6969

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 23, 2005
toronto canada
oh crap, i couldn't remember if i actually DID tthaT. I searched for it and didn'gt find it..........lol i feel like a jack a$$ sorry

wwooden

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
Mine

(it will be up in a sec, it's too big at the moment)

Well, my photoshop elements is being a pain in the arss....it keeps trying to update the software when it starts up, but it just sits there and causes my fans to go crazy. I just want it to stop, but the only way I can do that is force quit. Guess I'll try in a little while and figure it.

Edit: FINALLY got it to work. Here it is.

Attachments

ksz

macrumors 68000
Oct 28, 2003
San Jose, CA
Wow, 700 widgets and growing! This is quite extraordinary. Even the power company has a widget, and a widget to find the best nearby gasoline prices. It's been 6 weeks since I left the US for a business trip (and left my PowerBook at home) and I'm itching to get back and gobble up like 100 more widgets.

wwooden

macrumors 68000
Jul 26, 2004
Burlington, VT
runninmac said:
Sorry this is a stupid question but how do you reduce your file size? What type do you use?
The good people on here will link their picture to another site so it can be shown full size, I just attach it to my post. This means it has to be smaller then a 100kb. I use photoshope elements and "save for the web" and get it down under 100kb. You can also open the photo in Preview and then "save as" a jpeg and reduce the quality, but you can't tell what size it will be until you are finished.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
My dashboard is pretty simple, because I hate how long it takes to load Dashboard for the 1st time and I dont need most of Widgets.

Also some downloaded Widgets take a lot of RAM and use about 20 % of CPU. I cannot afford that!

redeye be

macrumors 65816
Jan 27, 2005
BXL
Capt Underpants said:
I feel so good right now, Thx for using the widget!
Did you know 0.5b is out? You can add targets now, the widget will calculate how long it would take to overtake (you them or them you).

Thx for making my day! it's the first time i see this widget on a computer which isn't mine.
:D

Sean7512

macrumors 6502a
Jun 8, 2005
cgratti said:
Matchbox 20 fan? I see you have Rob Thomas playing in iTunes...
Of course, I love Matchbox 20! :D I take it that you like them as well? Unfortunately, I cannot say that they are my favorite band...Third Eye Blind is easily my favorite followed by MB20 and Rob Thomas.

realityisterror

macrumors 65816
Aug 30, 2003
Snellville, GA
Sean7512 said:
Of course, I love Matchbox 20! :D I take it that you like them as well? Unfortunately, I cannot say that they are my favorite band...Third Eye Blind is easily my favorite followed by MB20 and Rob Thomas.
Yes! I love 3EB! Always great to see another fan! :D

reality

Flying Llama

macrumors 6502a
Aug 4, 2004
Los Angeles
redeye_be said:
I feel so good right now, Thx for using the widget!
Did you know 0.5b is out? You can add targets now, the widget will calculate how long it would take to overtake (you them or them you).

Thx for making my day! it's the first time i see this widget on a computer which isn't mine.
:D
Really? Wow, it's about time! Great widget redeye_be, thanks!
I use it too, here's mine:
(It has (thankfully) changed a lot since the last time, infact it's completely different.)

llama :)

cgratti

macrumors 6502a
Dec 28, 2004
Central Pennsylvania, USA
Sean7512 said:
MB20 is my fav band, followed by Our Lady Peace and 3EB