Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
Alright, so we all love our iPods. A lot of us like making them somewhat unique, or simply personalizing them. What does your's look like? Post some pics!

attachment.php

attachment.php

On the back, I used my Shuffle sticker and my iMac sticker.

Notice the lack of scratches :D :D :D :D :D I love my Griffin iClear!!

attachment.php

The front is essentially featureless. Just a normal screen protector.​

Attachments

• DSCF1260.jpg
    DSCF1260.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,076
  • DSCF1259.jpg
    DSCF1259.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 1,078
  • DSCF1258.jpg
    DSCF1258.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,089

WB2Colorado

macrumors demi-god
Aug 1, 2008
Durango, Colorado
I am not really a big fan of putting stickers on my electronics, I don't have any on my iPod touch... but... I do have this one sticker on my PSP... and, DUDE?! How do you keep your iPod scratchless?!

Attachments

• IMG_0742.jpg
    IMG_0742.jpg
    385.1 KB · Views: 81

WillJS

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2007
I don't have one on my iPod either, but I do have one on my TI-84 calculator, to help distinguish it from the hundreds of others. :D

80643686.jpg

Clicky.

itsm3cmg

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2008
Like This!!

Attachments

• SCN7305.jpg
    SCN7305.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 67
  • SCN7306.jpg
    SCN7306.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 78

GoSpurs99

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2008
My First Post

Three things:

The glass on the front is scratch proof, really scratch proof. Check out you tube dot com and look up "ipod touch scratch proof screen".

Second I have a question about the look of the icons, home screen, etc. Is it possible to modify sliders, home screen backgrounds, etc without hacking the iPod touch?

Lastly, is hacking the touch the same as jail-breaking?

Thanks for the help!!!

crmccashin

macrumors regular
Feb 28, 2008
Mine looks JUST LIKE yours, minus the Apple stickers....even the front is the same!!...how strange is that? ;)

dasikes

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Alabama
I have hundreds of those apple stickers in a pile in my house, never use them. I wont post any pics a my touch is dented and scratched to hell. (had it since release)

Can I have said stickers? :D I always have uses for them.

benflick

macrumors 68020
Jul 11, 2008
Cincinnati, Ohio
Three things:

The glass on the front is scratch proof, really scratch proof. Check out you tube dot com and look up "ipod touch scratch proof screen".

Second I have a question about the look of the icons, home screen, etc. Is it possible to modify sliders, home screen backgrounds, etc without hacking the iPod touch?

Lastly, is hacking the touch the same as jail-breaking?

Thanks for the help!!!

three answers
1. okay

2. yes, yes you can. you can jailbreak with winpwn or ziphone and downloads hundreds of free apps and themes

3. yes jailbreaking is hacking, the only kind:)

GoSpurs99

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2008
three answers
1. okay

2. yes, yes you can. you can jailbreak with winpwn or ziphone and downloads hundreds of free apps and themes

3. yes jailbreaking is hacking, the only kind:)

benflick, thanks for your reply! I knew you could modify, I just wasn't sure if you could modify w/o having to hack into it.

I'll be looking into pwning it later today.:)

AppleNewton

macrumors 68000
Apr 3, 2007
1 Finite Place
My touch is fully protected:

Invisibleshield full body protector & Incase case.

i have the same exact case and protective screens, i like the back screen as it is really helpful in resisting scratches on the back plate.

the rubbery case is nice for gripping on surfaces and feels more comfortable than the slider case (which scratch the back of a friends ipodtouch eek!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.