What else do you put in your iPad bag?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RadicalxEdward, Mar 18, 2011.

1. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

I know there's got to be plenty of people like me who are planning on (or already do) take their iPad all over the place with them. With a big backpack there's plenty of room for tossing whatever you want in, but when carrying a smaller bag primarily for the iPad itself you have to be more selective.

I ordered this military map case that *should* fit the ipad. I'll probably throw the USB cable in there, but that's about it.
    http://bit.ly/i6rk1J

I was just wondering what kind of stuff you guys decide to take with you when you're out and about with your iPad.

2. theConvinced macrumors member

Depending on length of trip of course 1) Mifi didnt pay $130 extra and can change Ipads easy breezy :) If you are thinking USB then video to HDMI too love to hook it to friends screen to watch Netflix Honestly though I usually just carry my backpack which has power adapters galore, HDD, MBA, checkbook and glasses

3. bpd115 macrumors 6502a

bpd115

Thumb drives, camera connection kit, power adapter, iPhone wall charger, 2 dock cables, headphones, pen, boxwave stylus, microfiber cloths, leatherman.