What else is needed for perfection?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by spmojo, Sep 4, 2010.

1. spmojo macrumors member

So I got my iPhone 4 today. I wanna know what else should I pick up. Certain case? Screen protector? I know most of you are more experienced then me when it comes to this device, so please help a fellow appler out :D Thanks!

2. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

I use just a bumper, it's the only case I like that doesn't reflect the flash. But since they're impossible to come across right now I also liked the clear Belkin Grip Vue. It protects the phone great but I had issues with flash reflection with that case.

3. spblat macrumors 6502a

spblat

There are two screen protector camps. I'm against them, I think they inevitably detract from the feel of the touch screen, as well as the clarity of the image. But I have no first hand experience with the higher quality ones, like this:

Review: Steinheil Ultra Series Oleophobic screen protector

You will get minor scratches on the back glass if you leave it unprotected. If you care, get a bumper or case or gelaskin or something.

Your glass will break or crack if you drop it on a hard surface, and probably from a smaller distance than you might hope. If you tend to drop cellphones, get a case. I think your best bet is to scrounge through www.ilounge.com for case reviews.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Black Pixelskin.

Got it and love it. You can't tell it's on.

5. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

It looks like a good case but I'm just not a fan of the textured look/feel.