What even is going on with the battery app

BigDO

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
I honestly can’t understand why they would copy the idiotic, complicated Android way of reporting battery life when we had a perfectly simple , easy to understand one for almost a decade.

What are those stupid little bars supposed to mean?

Amazing how Apple is moving further and further from the clean, simple OS with each iteration.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
I honestly can’t understand why they would copy the idiotic, complicated Android way of reporting battery life when we had a perfectly simple , easy to understand one for almost a decade.

Amazing how Apple is moving further and further from the clean, simple OS with each iteration.
https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/regarding-screen-time-and-battery-usage-charts.2140533/

https://forums.macrumors.com/thread...out-how-to-even-read-the-battery-app.2139643/

bpeeps

macrumors 68040
May 6, 2011

Swipe down from control center if all you want to see is a battery percentage. Simple problem solved.

Reactions: TokMok3

BigDO

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 9, 2012
Is the "Screen on" time reported in iOS 12 equivalent to the old "In Use" time or not?

mrex

macrumors 68040
Jul 16, 2014
europe
Simple and easy to understand? I never knew how to interpret it - because even how much you tried it never did make any sense at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.