What face and strap are you wearing today 9/26/15

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by fania123, Sep 26, 2015.

1. matrix07 macrumors 68040

matrix07

2. Jack426 macrumors regular

Jack426

3. orioncrystalice macrumors 6502

orioncrystalice

Photo is from yesterday, but it's the same today

Attached Files:

4. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

5. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

Is that the Carrot complication in the center and bottom right? Didn't know you could have wind direction only - what else does that one show (bottom right).

NVM - I read your other thread post. :)

6. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

Yes if you have two carrot complications on a single watch face the second complication gives you real time windspeed and direction - looks nice on the utility face too with the weather on the bottom and wind direction in a top corner. It's very useful this time of year for me. We get crazy storms during the changing of seasons in Virginia. The carrot complications are my fave so far. I also have Dark Sky but I like the icons Carrot displays on the mod face. I think you have the pay an additional 1.99 for the real time updates on the watch face but I'm a weather geek so it was a no brainers.

So to answer your question - you can't have the wind direction only - it shows up as the second complication for Carrot.

Cheers,
    B

7. BlueMoon63 macrumors 68000

I have Dark Sky and it isn't as informative on the complications as I would have expected and if you add a second complication, you get the temperature again. I'm also a weather geek - especially the winter as we get a ton of snow and it is good to know. May have to fork over some money for carrot. :)

8. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

Yeah I like Carrot for weather - I find it to be the most accurate. I have a lot of weather apps - also got weather nerd but I really tend to stick to Carrot - can't beat her snark. I have Carrot for my macs too - I find it updates faster than Clear Day (the weather app i was using on my macs). I don't think you will regret spending some money for Carrot if you are a weather geek.

9. ElvisThePelvis macrumors member

ElvisThePelvis

Red leather watch band and a little Star Wars on a dirty screen.

IMG_0246.JPG

10. gadgetjunkie1 macrumors newbie

gadgetjunkie1

11. Technodynamic macrumors 6502

Technodynamic

Pic taken Wed, but I'm sporting this face today, wearing the new midnight blue band.

[​IMG]

12. aberrero macrumors 6502a

A bit late but whatever. Hoco and fish faces.

Attached Files:

13. AmazingGraceTx macrumors regular

AmazingGraceTx

Just now, went and bought the lime green band. My son, who works at Best Buy was told by an apple person that this color was being discontinued. Not sure how true this is, but I wasn't taking any chances. image.jpeg

14. Bram.96 macrumors member

Bram.96

Milanese loop with chronograph watchface. Hoping to recieve my red sport band very soon so I can switch it up a bit.

15. torontoapple macrumors member

torontoapple