What features will be Marketed??

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by bjones521, Jul 25, 2012.

1. bjones521 macrumors regular

I have only had the iphone 4s since its release and I watch Apple commercials and i was wondering....What new features or gimmicks are apple going to market the hell out of?? lol And....With each IOS release, What features were marketed.

Ie....Ios 4 - facetime???
    IOS 5 - iCloud, iMessage, SIRI!!!!!!

IOS 6 - Maps, and ????

What do you guys think Apple will really market to get the user to but a iphone and what did apple market when IOS2,3,4 came out?

2. virginblue4 macrumors 68000

virginblue4

They will continue to market the hardware features of the new iPad and the upcoming iPhone. They will also continue to market Siri and possibly iCloud. They will market turn by turn, flyover etc and possibly Facebook integration.

3. pittpanthersfan macrumors 6502

pittpanthersfan

Passbook. Lots and lots of Passbook allowing the NFC phone to function as a payment facilitator and ticket management system. Surely to be marketed through partnerships with Starbucks, airlines, Fandango, sports teams, etc.

4. Nevzorus macrumors 6502

NFC

"Pay in a whole new way, with the new 4" iPhone."

5. pear21 macrumors 6502

pear21

I really hope it is the NFC but I could see something with facebook, or if the new iphone has a larger screen than something about that.

6. IOS Fodder macrumors newbie

Just a thought...

I am going to vote for Passbook.

If Visa and Mastercard are going to start allowing merchants to charge fees for using their cards, having the ability bypass those CC fees will be a key selling point for passport's usage.

But what do I know...