What fixes/changes do you think should come in FW 2.0.1(?) ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Cattywampus_, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Cattywampus_ macrumors 6502

So FW 2.0 has been out for a couple of days now.

What changes and fixes do you think need to be made to make it more stable and useable?

For me its gotta be things like

1. Greater control of display to get around this Yellow tinted screens. Regardless of whether it was intentional, or whether its meant to look better - I prefer my original iPhone's screen colours. So Apple shoudl really allow us to control the colours ourselves to suit what we need.

2. Sort the laggyness out - i.e. when typing and when selecting a contact in the Phone app.

2. tamakin macrumors member

Nothing. Appstore sucks. Waiting for the jailbreak instructions so I can install way better apps for free.

3. rotobadger macrumors 65816

rotobadger

Agreed on number one. We need to have control over contrast, hue etc. Then everyone can set their screen to their own preference. This would be great.

4. enigmatut macrumors member

cut/copy/paste

Copy/paste, of course. MMS too. Anything "basic" which has been missing from the get-go: Voice dialing. Stereo bluetooth support.
    I respectfully disagree that the AppStore "sucks". So far I have found it to be wonderful. I suppose jailbreaking is always an options, for for those who wish to stay "legit", the AppStore offers quite a bit already (with a lot more to come, I'm sure).