Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

What fruit do you like best?

• Mangoes

Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Apples

Votes: 26 45.6%
  • Blackberries

Votes: 15 26.3%

• Total voters

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
**goes to google loganberries, and cloudberries** thinks it has something to do with Wolverine and Apple.

Nope; loganberries are a relative of the raspberry, and are yet another gift of the Americas to the world, while cloudberries are a delightful berry found in Arctic regions and, as a jam, are something of a staple in Scandinavian cuisine.

I forgot to mention peaches, lychees, nectarines, amongst others earlier......

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2008
Apples.
The last week or so I've been having an apple with a tbsp of peanut butter. So good.

OutThere

macrumors 603
Dec 19, 2002
NYC
Each of those fruits is great when it's fresh/ripe/in season. A crisp, cold apple right off the tree in October is heavenly, just as is a succulent, juicy bite of mango in the summer, or some tart and juicy blackberries right off the vine on a hot summer afternoon. There's not really a fruit I don't like. I like fruit salad with a lot of variety. :)

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Why did you pick those 3? My favorite would be pomegranate or peaches but since you don't have those I'll pick apples

ChristianVirtual

macrumors 601
May 10, 2010
日本
Last edited:

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Ivy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
Why did you pick those 3? My favorite would be pomegranate or peaches but since you don't have those I'll pick apples

Recently, I spent two years in the Caucasus, and in the grounds of the building where my office was, pomegranates (and walnuts and other wonderful things) grew. But the pomegranates were simply amazing.......Actually, I never thought I'd be in a place where one could just pick them........Fat, heavy, delicious, absolutely laden with luscious juice, and positively dangerous when eaten near a computer keyboard, for it then looked as though a homicide had just taken place......

Apparently it went over your head.

Mango = Windows Phone 7
Apple = iOS
Blackberries = Blackberry devices (RIM)

Ouch. Wince. Must admit that I didn't spot that one, either.

Mousse

macrumors 68040
Apr 7, 2008
Flea Bottom, King's Landing
Mango = Windows Phone 7
Apple = iOS
Blackberries = Blackberry devices (RIM)

Dag nabbit! The only reason I choose Mango because I didn't know what it was. WP7 stinks too.:p

What happened to the "I'm a Robot" option?:p I can deal with the occasional freezing/crashing and alleged mal-ware involved with an open source OS. I've rooted phone and find it a hoot to mess with the innards.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.