Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Turtle69Turtle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2016
currently I’m playing :

Puzzle Fighter
South Park: Phone Destroyer
Severed

I don’t play games on my phone NEARLY as much as I use to , but I’m slowly getting back into it .

akash.nu

macrumors G4
May 26, 2016
I’ve got a few games installed but don’t really get much time to actually play them.

yang88she

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
subbed, thanks for the post, also didn't know puzzle fighter was an option...definitely going to check out that game

bearington

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2017
Mostly Clash Royale and Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. Occasionally I'll open FF Brave Exvius, Logres and Vainglory to collect rewards.

Turtle69Turtle

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 17, 2016
subbed, thanks for the post, also didn't know puzzle fighter was an option...definitely going to check out that game

It’s pretty fun . I spent the $5 and got the starter pack to get me a nice little head start. Only “issue” is that it’s not updated for the iPhone X. I can definitely look past that though easily

Reactions: yang88she

RobinInOR

macrumors 6502a
Sep 14, 2014
Old games:
realMyst
Pinball HD
Machinarium
Microsoft Solitare tripeaks - a mindless time waster

Moonjumper

macrumors 68030
Jun 20, 2009
Lincoln, UK
Golf Clash intermittently (it has times when it can be annoying, and I'm not talking about losing currency if I lose, so I often don't like playing), although usually on my iPad rather than iPhone.
Threes (still playing!)
Data Wing (but not played for a while, was too busy for weeks, and hard to get back into, control is tricky and I've got far enough that I'm no longer at the level I need to be)
Really Bad Chess (just reloaded it after not playing for a long time, it is a variation with random starting pieces)
Lux DLX (a Risk clone, but with loads of different maps and variations available)
Flow Free (and the other related apps, over 10,000 levels complete)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.