iPad Pro what games use the graphics power?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by spacebro, Nov 6, 2018.

1. spacebro Suspended

I was impressed with pubg and fortnite but are there other games that need good graphics? The pubg render distance is only around 400 meters so that poor phones can play too. I'm looking for games that don't hold back just to be fair to weak hardware.

2. LazyWhippet macrumors member

LazyWhippet

Expect a Skyrim port now it's got the power

3. hovscorpion12 macrumors 65816

hovscorpion12

As of right now, there is nothing in the App Store that really shows how powerful the A12X chip is. PUBG and Fortnite are amazing on existing iPads and iPhones. I’d have to wait and see for 2019.

4. christophermdia macrumors 6502a

christophermdia

I wish Fortnite had controller support ... this would rival the switch in my travels ...

5. canyonblue737 macrumors 65816

the graphics GPU is still just 1/7th the power of modern chipsets found in computers. it is the next area for apple to focus on as they continue to destroy the industry with their own chip fabrication. the CPU (A12X) is just ridiculous and embarrasses intel.

6. Marzel macrumors regular

That's what I'm waiting for. I love Fortnite and having a mobile option is great, but without a controller it's terrible to play.

7. THFourteen macrumors 6502a

THFourteen

Dunno about graphics, but Civilization 6 and Football Manager Touch 19 probably use a lot of grunt.

Love both of those.