Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twistedlegato

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2006
And why can't you play M&L SS twistedlegato, don't have the game anymore?
<]=)

Nope :(

I want a DS so much! Just for Zelda, Mario Kart, the second Mario and Luigi, and so i can play the first one again.

It is truly one of my all time favourite games!

I liked it but never played too much into it. I didn't find the story compelling enough and I just got lost. Put these 2 together and I gave up. :eek: Never played the DS one because I didn't finish the first.

The story gets suburb after the first few "dungeons". Its sort of like the Paper Mario story's, which i love oh so much! :)

BTW jimmi, did you ever get Super Paper Mario?

JML42691

macrumors 68020
Oct 24, 2007
Gameboy color, that is all, I don't do much for mobile gaming besides tetris on my phone.

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005

Well... I've got that N64 one on the Virtual Console. Probably get through that first. I really love the artwork in these Paper Mario and Mario RPG games though. Very lovely indeed!

JackAxe

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2004
In a cup of orange juice.
Nope :(

I want a DS so much! Just for Zelda, Mario Kart, the second Mario and Luigi, and so i can play the first one again.

It is truly one of my all time favourite games!

The story gets suburb after the first few "dungeons". Its sort of like the Paper Mario story's, which i love oh so much! :)

You don't have a DS!!! :eek:

I should send you my old one. Its left button sticks and the spring for the eject also sticks a little, but it works.

<]=)

Pees330

macrumors 6502
May 26, 2006
Las Vegas, NV
Original Gameboy
Gameboy Pocket
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advance
Game Gear for a week then I returned it
Nintendo DS but traded it in
Sony PSP

I remember having the big light and magnifying glass attachment for the original gameboy so you could play it in the dark. It was so awesome.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.