What happened to appsniper?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by gacxx, Jun 5, 2009.

1. gacxx macrumors regular

gacxx

It keeps crashing when i try to open in. Also, since my phone is jailbroken, the springboard ends up going in safe mode. Does anyone else have this problem?

2. Hicks. macrumors regular

Hicks.

This happens regularly with me. Only way I've got it to work is to delete and re-install. I switched to PandorasBox yesterday which appears to be more stable.

3. seanofthedead macrumors member

4. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

same here, I hate it

I had to re-install, but I lost everything because I forgot to backup to server

And the best way to avoid this in the future is to set it manually sync :(

5. gacxx thread starter macrumors regular

gacxx

Well that stinks, and i will probably end up reinstalling. I tried pandora box, but i love appsniper. One of the great things on appsniper is the price change graph for every app. Thanks for your help everyone.

6. iFerd macrumors 6502a

I've had no more crashes since reinstalling and setting to manually update from the server. It's been behaving itself for past couple of weeks.

7. Touchy macrumors regular

My App Sniper stoped working yesterday. It would "crash" meaning it would go back to the apps sceen when trying to activate the App Sniper application. So I deleted it from iPod and reinstalled during the next sync. Seems to work OK now. This must be a system error "out there" vs on the iPods. Thanks for the help.

8. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

I've had the same problem, delete and reinstall.

I back up my snipes to the server, but I still lose them when I restore so I have to start fresh :( is this happening to anyone else?

I tried pandorasbox but I think appsniper is better even with the crashes. And hopefully they'll fix it soon too.

Nate