What Happened To iPhone 4 ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wirelessmacuser, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wirelessmacuser macrumors 68000

wirelessmacuser

I attended the keynote at WWDC and heard Steve Jobs tell us all about the new antenna's superior performance. They even showed a slide of it by itself to boast about it's cutting edge design. The CEO went on to make the claim that the iPhone 4 was the finest, most advanced smartphone in the world.*

Now all of a sudden it's no better than the rest? At the recent press conference Steve Jobs uses the other phones to prove they're all the same?*

I made a buying decision because I was impressed with what I saw at WWDC. I had a perfectly good iPhone 3Gs. Yet I trusted Apple, pre-ordered an iP4, and ended up with a worse phone than what I had.*

What happened to the iPhone 4?*

Suddenly it's reduced to "just another phone?"

2. maddux2005 macrumors 6502

You do realize your free to return it right? Also Steve was saying every phone has a weak spot. But as far as reception, the iPhone 4 is far superior to the previous iPhones.

3. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

I read the thread title...I was expecting to come here and help with a NOVEL issue...but I found out this is YET ANOTHER useless thread complaining about losing trust in Apple by someone who has posted complaints many times.

And no, your juxtaposition of the product announcement statement and the inter phone comparisons in last week's press conference was not as clever as you think it's was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.