Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
For the first time in ages I have a bit of spare time at work and I was sat thinking about stuff when it hit me... what actually happened to Michael Jackson?

His doctor said he gave the injection that the police say killed him. So why is the Doctor not in custody? Why has it all gone quiet? Is MJ still alive and the reason the doctor is not locked up is because he didn't actually kill him?

Discuss...

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
It has not gone quiet but it's not big enough news right now to come back to the front page. Oh and he's alive and well.

MacBoobsPro

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jan 10, 2006
Still alive? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Think about it. He's had nothing but people hounding him for his entire life, maybe he finally wanted a break and concocted a fake death dealy, you know like Krusty the Clown in his aeroplane. Now his estate gets all the money from the film and the latest album, which filters down to him and he no longer has to worry about the debts he incurred before.

It's what I'd do. :D

EDIT: And why has the Doctor not been arrested and continues to practice?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
He's not alive. I'll admit there have been credible MJ sightings but in reality, it's Jermainne dressed to look like Michael. Occam's Razor guys. :rolleyes:

Melrose

Suspended
Dec 12, 2007
MJ is alive and well, and rooming with Mr. Hoffa and Mr. Presley at an undisclosed, intergalactic location. His alien publicist reports he enjoys long walks on his beachfront property, Pineapple Margaritas, and has read "Peter Pan" four times already since his arrival. He has adapted very well to the "experiments" that are conducted daily.

Really though. It's amazing how fast people move on to the next thing that pops up...

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
I think he is alive and made a deal with the FBI to go into hiding providing he gave them the location of elvis and the locness monster.

steve2112

macrumors 68040
Feb 20, 2009
East of Lyra, Northwest of Pegasus
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.