Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

callea

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 26, 2011
Italy
As I wrote in the video description I'm very satisfied with my MacBook Pro, the best laptop ever own.
But yesterday I had this problem never seen before.
MacBook Pro 13 Retina early 2015
Sorry for bad video quality.

Simche

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2015
Europe
Wow, that doesn't look good. It seems like it's trying to switch between an intergrated and external Graphic Card (and I know that the MBP 13-inches don't have that so it's ridiculous). I'd contact Apple or go to Apple Store for diagnostics

Last edited:

brand

Suspended
Oct 3, 2006
Wow, that doesn't look good. It seems like it's trying to switch between an intergrated and external Graphic Card (and I know that the MBP 13-inches don't have that so it's ridiculous).

No Mac computer has an external graphics card aside from the third party USB type used for driving additional displays.

dedicated graphics card ≠ external graphics card

Simche

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2015
Europe
No Mac computer has an external graphics card aside from the third party USB type used for driving additional displays.

Sorry, I usually say "external" when i mean dedicated graphic card...

keviig

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2012

That might change with TB3! And technically this was possible over TB2 in Windows Bootcamp too.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.