Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
Click on your username next to a post of yours, or click Quick Links and choose My Profile.

From there you can do the search.

You can also do it manually from Search > Advanced Search.

;)

illegalprelude

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Mar 10, 2005
Los Angeles, California
Click on your username next to a post of yours, or click Quick Links and choose My Profile.

From there you can do the search.

You can also do it manually from Search > Advanced Search.

;)

Yea, as I posted that and went back to the main page, I figured the click on my own name.....lol...fail...

But let me ask you...im not blind right? lol or I didnt dream of that feature...we used to have it right?

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
Yea, as I posted that and went back to the main page, I figured the click on my own name.....lol...fail...

But let me ask you...im not blind right? lol or I didnt dream of that feature...we used to have it right?

There was a Members List link, but it was removed because people were using it as a scoreboard, iirc. :rolleyes:

Doctor Q

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 19, 2002
Los Angeles
The Members List was removed to improve forum performance. It required a lot of server resources that could be better used giving improved response time for other forum activity. Even though the Members List was interesting and useful for many members, the performance boost was a worthwhile benefit for all members. You can still go to any member's profile page by clicking on their user name, and you can go to your own with the Quick Links menu.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.