What happened to the "iPod+iTunes" commercials?

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by Dmac77, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Dmac77 macrumors 68020

Dmac77

I just noticed that Apple hasn't released a new iPod+iTunes (silhouette) commercial in awhile. Infact the last one was released in May of last year (Viva La Vida). Has Apple done away with these ads, and replaced them with ads for each specific iPod? Any ideas?

Don

2. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

I think that campaign is over, at least until new ipods come out. Though, so far I don't know of any commercials for the video or shuffle, just nano and iphone/ipod touch.
    Also, the viva la vida commercial wasn't an ipod+itunes commercial, it was a coldplay+itunes commercial. It wasn't a silhouette commercial either.

3. Dmac77 thread starter macrumors 68020

Dmac77

Unfortunatly. I really like those commercials (I even had edited all of them into a screensaver:D). Hopefully they'll start running them again. They've been running since the iPod first came out.

Don

4. queshy macrumors 68040

queshy

There haven't been any new Apple commercials in a while. The environment one was kind of lame.

5. twoodcc macrumors P6

twoodcc

yeah, i hope that they make some new ipod commercials soon. i really like them. i think apple does a good job with commercials, but lately not so much (laptops and iphone)