What has your Apple Store told you?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by xanadeath, Jun 13, 2009.

1. xanadeath macrumors 6502

xanadeath

I talked to my Apple Store about my iPhone 3G S Reservation. The woman I spoke to said that reserving your iPhone makes it "much more likely to get one", but "for legal reasons they can't say it is guaranteed". She said they expect the lines to be really long and that they may even open at 7 instead of 8. There are also going to be separate lines for people who pre-ordered and people who didnt. Has everyone been hearing the same things from their apple stores? What has your apple store told you? Post it here

2. ryvetted macrumors member

My store is opening at 8. They said they would have a way to facilitate the pre-order people first.

3. WishIWasHere macrumors regular

An employee at my Apple Store said she expected it to be worse than last year. She didn't really elaborate on why she thought that, and I don't really agree with her, but that's what she said.

4. dagomike macrumors 65816

When you reserved, did you provide payment? On Monday I was trying to get the system to work to see what the deal was I ended up with like a half dozen email. I doubt I have six phones waiting for me with no payment.