What headphone do you use, do you have a stand/holder for it?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by sarah.kho, Dec 21, 2013.

1. sarah.kho macrumors member

I am looking for some ideas for a new over-ear headphone (should have microphone as well) along with a stand/holder for it.

Currently I am using a wireless headphone made by creative, creative omega recon 3d, and I have no stand for it.

I attached the photo here, If you have a headphone with with or without a stand for it, please post your experience and if possible a pic or link to the headphone and stand.

[​IMG]

I am not that thrilled with this headphone and it started disconnecting randomly from time to time which is very annoying.

I can spend up to 250$ for the new headphone and some 20-25 bucks for a stand.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Adonys macrumors regular

check over at the photo gallery section for headphones

3. JeffiJers macrumors 6502a

4. esskay macrumors 6502

5. HFoletto macrumors member

For headphones I'd suggest you the Audio Technica ATH-M50s. This pair is really great for the price, they go well with everything, but they have a little bass boost, however it's done in a good way and it's not a lot.

For headphone stand I'm using one handmade by a local forum member. He tried to replicate the Sieveking Omega design stand, but with a lower price ('cause the original is incredibly expensive), and I really think he did it quite well. Here is a pic of my headphone setup:

[​IMG]

6. HIMAN1998 macrumors 6502

HIMAN1998

I had Sennheiser HD203's, they were good, but I have to send them back to Sennheiser because of the cable fraying. Probably should get to doing that. The stand I have for them is a Rocketfish stand, here is the bestbuy thing for it.

7. esskay macrumors 6502

That is cool!!