what I like about me

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
I seem to remember a thread awhile back (year or so) about qualities that you thought you could improve on but I couldn't seem to find a corresponding one about things that you like about yourself. We all have things that bother us about our bodies and our personalities but it can't be all bad right?

I have recently arrived at the conclusion that I have great legs and fabulous eyelashes. Given the amount of people that have told me that as of late I'm suprised it took this long to sink in. :eek:

wimic

macrumors regular
Aug 24, 2006
calgary, alberta
I've always really liked my intellect. I've always prided myself on doing well in school/university (which I recently graduated from with a civil engineering degree).

I agree that everyone has things about themselves that they would change if they could (for me it's my body), and I also agree that it's about time that people look on the bright side of things and focus on what they DO like, instead of what they don't.

Good thread! :)

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
vniow said:
I seem to remember a thread awhile back (year or so) about qualities that you thought you could improve on but I couldn't seem to find a corresponding one about things that you like about yourself. We all have things that bother us about our bodies and our personalities but it can't be all bad right?

I have recently arrived at the conclusion that I have great legs and fabulous eyelashes. Given the amount of people that have told me that as of late I'm suprised it took this long to sink in. :eek:
Your ass 'aint half bad either. :eek:

CellarDoor

macrumors member
Dec 20, 2005
MI
PlaceofDis said:
my tattoos are nice....
thats all i got. i don't much like anything about myself.
Hey. You are a mac fan, you obviously are into TOOL, and you got sweet tats. sounds like we're identical people. Therefore, you're totally awesome.

Period.

amateurmacfreak

macrumors 6502a
Sep 8, 2005
I like:

- My music tastes (indie, my favourite band is Arcade Fire)
- My intellect
- The way I think

And... I guess that's it for now.

EDIT: I like my sense of design, I think.

®îçhå®?

macrumors 68000
Mar 7, 2006
I like my utter inability to stop doing stupid things that always seem fun at the time but what i pay for afterwards :)

MalcolmJID

macrumors 6502a
Nov 1, 2005
England
I'm at a low point at the moment. So I don't like anything;

except my ability to stay really thin no matter how much I eat....also, the trouser snake department. I do well there too. :eek:

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
sb58 said:
I are teh geek. gaming FTW!

i love my geeky ways :p

Gaming yes...Macs and iPods are my thing

And I also love being a geek...along with being fairly educated what is going on in our government today!

And being a huge House fan!

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
I honestly do care a lot about other people, and when I set my mind to do something, I do it whole hog (sometimes a good thing, sometimes not).

I do have beautiful blue eyes - my only good attribute, I think. Scary eyebrows, though. :eek: :D

Attachments

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
My eyes and hair, well the latter when I look after it, though my on campus store does not sell my shampoo conditioner so I have to use this bottle of annoying crap which claims to make your hair shiney, my hair is plenty shiney I want it to dull out and have maybe a little more volume, either it's messy and huge or clean and straight/thin.

as for my eye's not many people notice them but they are green with yellow streaks.

my legs are nice too, if not a bit too massive.