What I went through to get one!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ckfoot01, Dec 25, 2008.

1. ckfoot01 macrumors newbie

So since day one like everyone else I wanted to get the Itouch so bad. Well so bad even meant trying to buy it off people instead of just paying full retail price for it. Check out this video I made to explain what this guy tried to sell to me. I figured using craigslist would help me get a cheaper price...i'm an idiot to think that. So check it out i'm sure you'll laugh.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQeV6Lzrv5c

2. yoyo5280 macrumors 68000

yoyo5280

Funny, well editied. I got a bit sick of Jerry.

3. ckfoot01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for checking it out. Yeah that was my friend who got a little too into it. The real guy I tried buying stuff from was way worse than that actually lol. He had all sorts of stuff he was trying to pawn off on me. I learned my lesson and ended up buying one from the store.

4. tMac85 macrumors 65816

tMac85

haha. nice job.

loved the zero to sixty in .... uh....2 minutes. haha

5. ckfoot01 thread starter macrumors newbie

lol I liked that too...my friend just added that in last second since the place we did it at had that in the background randomly...thanks for checking it out

6. ThunderBull4 macrumors 6502

7. ckfoot01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Isn't that a great Mac Air??? Lol that is a laptop I kept for so long like a collectors item. It seriously weighs a ton lol. The guy tried to sell me an apple notebook but kept saying it was a MacBook Air!!! It was the funniest thing ever so I just had to make fun of the situation. Thanks for checking it out though.

8. Airforcekid macrumors 65816

Airforcekid

I Want The Ps3!

:apple:100 bucks ill take two! The vette is a bit much and I will think about the Air. You got a good deal on the iPod Touch. Can I buy from him?:apple:

9. iOwnxD macrumors member

10. ckfoot01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone for watching I hope you enjoyed. Tell ya what i'll sell everything on that video for $3,000...I lost the keys to the Corvette so thats out of the picture haha jk.

11. iParis macrumors 68040

iParis

12. ckfoot01 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for watching that i'm glad you liked it. Does anyone else have a crazy story on buying something like an iTouch or anything? Or am I the only idiot that goes and tries to buy stuff from strangers lol?