What icon is this??? Please!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Megauliani, Jun 14, 2011.

1. Megauliani macrumors member

Ok idk where it came from but when I click it my mail sort of switches. I'm on JB 4.3.3 this is the first time I've ever seen this PLEASE PLEASE someone know what it is. [​IMG] [​IMG] it's the envelope icon at the bottom right. I tried apple forums and made the mistake of showing that my phone is JB and they shunned me! Lol I felt like a criminal

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

anything stuck in the outgoing mail?

3. Megauliani, Jun 14, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2011

Megauliani thread starter macrumors member

Nope I checked, I don't have an outgoing box. I think it only shows if there is something in it. I checked sent items and everything there seems fine. I tried 3 different email accounts and it still shows I tried aol, gmail, and .me mail. They all show the same icon, is this a new feature of 4.3.3? I had 4.2.1 then iOS 5 then downgraded to 4.3.3. I also just noticed that the icon doesn't show while the phone is in safe mode...could it be a cydia app?

4. Megauliani thread starter macrumors member

Ok so I removed "mail enhancer" and "rich text for mail" and BOOM the icon is gone...now if only I knew what it did...